Monday, August 15, 2011

Catching up

Oh my! I really should make a valiant effort to blog more. When I read the past blogs, it reminds me of what I was feeling at the moment. I have never been one to keep a diary and I think it may haunt me forever when I try to remember events that were extra special to me. It has been over a year since I blogged last and I SWEAR I am going to stay up on this! I am going to put a paper on the wall in my computer room that says BLOG so I don't forget. Let's see if it works!

What's new?
Well, I'm still working at Staples. Still annoyed by certain people but I know from experience that I can wait-out the ignorant and annoying ones. They really do make it clear their future intentions and I can handle them. (I'm trying to convince myself but its a start!) I'm still going to school. I am officially a Senior in college. I never thought I would get to this point and here I am! So excited to start my new journey in life. Even more excited to have a "real" paycheck again.
The reason I really wanted to blog today is to post some random thoughts I had over the summer and thought it would be important to post them before my blackboard class was removed and I no longer had access to my writing. I took a women's studies class over the summer and I enjoyed every minute of it. I learned alot and I feel I provided great insight into the world of living as a gay female in society. ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment